** AVAILABLE FURNISHED or UNFURNISHED ** This petite 1 bedroom flat is ideal for single professionals *Walking distance to the local primary school, excellent road links and easy reach of the city centre.
Comprising of * Open Plan living room and Kitchen * Spacious Double Bedroom * En-suite Shower Room * Roof Terrace * ALL BILLS INCLUDED *
In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 17,250 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this ** Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with easy access to the M4, Close proximity to The Royal Gwent Hospital, St Josephs School and Newport centre.
The property is located on the top floor of the building with a security entry system. The Spacious Apartment comprises of 2 Double Bedrooms both with built-in storage, Bathroom with Electric Shower, Living Room with Feature Electric Fireplace and Balcony with elevated views across Newport, Modern Spacious Kitchen with Dining area and further Balcony. The property benefits from having UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The property further benefits from an external storage shed.
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 14,850 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this ** Studio Apartment * Situated on the popular West Side of the city. Close to railway station, walking distance to local amenities and City Center and good road communications *
* Comprising of * Spacious Living/Dining Area * Built In Storage * Modern Fitted Kitchen area with Cooker * Bathroom with Shower Cubicle * Studio has Hardwood Flooring Throughout * UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout * INCLUDES GAS AND WATER RATES *
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets. In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 10,500 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
Luscombe and Co are pleased to present this ** Spacious 2 Bed Apartment ** Situated In the City Center with excellent public transport links, walking distance to the city centre and the Royal Gwent Hospital *
* Property Comprises Of * Fully Fitted Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer,* Dining Area * Large lounge leading onto conservatory * 2 Double Bedrooms * Family Bathroom with Shower Over Bath * Lots of storage space with access to cellar *Own private landscaped gardens * Wifi included * Bills Included at a fixed amount of 150 (Council Tax, Water Rates and Electric) Gas not included.
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * A combined income of 17,250 per annum is required in order to pass the referencing process, a guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration *
**Tenant FOUND by LUSCOMBE & CO, similar needed for applicants who have missed out**
**Beautiful one bedroom flat in a desired area** Very close to the rear entrance of the train station with allocated gated parking and intercom * The flat comprises a modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard * oven/hob/extractor fan * Bathroom has a shower over the bath * Double bedroom has space for a double bed and a wardrobe * good sized living room * Intercom * Allocated Gated Parking *
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 13,350 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
**Tenant FOUND by LUSCOMBE & CO, similar needed for applicants who missed out**
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this *** FANTASTIC TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM NEW BUILD APARTMENT IN CELTIC HORIZONS *** Situated in this popular West Side location of Celtic Horizons within easy reach of local amenities and road communications ***
** Apartment comprises of * Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Hob * Spacious Lounge/Diner * 2 Bedrooms * Large Bathroom * Entrance Hall ** The property further benefits from * Allocated parking * Secure entry system * UPVC Double glazed and Gas Central Heating Throughout **
* Apartment also has Allocated Parking * Popular West Side Location. Close to local schools, great road links, close to shops, amenities and many business parks
Sorry we are unable to accept Pets. In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 18,000 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
** Luscombe and Co are delighted to present this*** Beautifully Converted 1 Bed Apartment *** Situated a short distance from the City‘s mainline train station. Ease of public access to from the locality with frequent bus and train services link to adjacent areas making it a perfect location to commute **
* Apartment Comprising Of * Entry Phone system to main entrance * Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen *High Gloss German Fitted Kitchen designed by Avantgarde * Integrated Oven & Hob * Integrated Fridge/Freezer * Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer * 1 Large Double Bedroom with stable door entrance onto patio area * Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom with Bath and Shower Over * Glazed Shower Screen with over sized shower base * Communal bike stands and storage spaces * Underfloor Heating * Apartment has access to private courtyard and has own private entrance * Secure Allocated Parking Can also be Purchased with this apartment * Sky Plus(HD)/ Virgin Media Ready * Economy 7 heating System *
* With the Terrazzo floor tiling lovingly restored to its original grandeur, and formal marble columns enhancing the ornate sweeping staircase the Shire Hall development captures the history and extravagance of the Edwardian era while also blending a modern feel to the individual apartments. A MUST SEE !
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 19,500 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this ** 1 Bedroom first floor apartment ** located on the popular Celtic Horizons development. The property benefits from generous living room, open plan kitchen with built in appliances, bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite & allocated parking.
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * A combined income of 16,500 per annum is required in order to pass the referencing process, a guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration *
* Celtic Horizon is in close proximity to an Asda superstore that provides for most of your everyday needs. There are schools in the vicinity and those who wish to travel further afield will find Junction 28 of the M4 motorway approx one mile distance making this an excellent location for the commuter *
* Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this * 2 Bedroom Apartment * Situated In the City Center with excellent public transport links, walking distance to the city centre and the Royal Gwent Hospital *
* Property Comprises of * Stunning Kitchen/Diner * Cooker * Fridge/Freezer * Large Living Room * Wooden flooring throughout * 2 Double Bedrooms *
* Sorry we are unable to accept Pets * In order to pass the referencing criteria, minimum annual household earnings of 16,500 will be required. A guarantor income cannot be taken into consideration for this property. *
Tenant FOUND by LUSCOMBE & CO, similar needed fro awaiting applicants
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present this ** Spacious Ground Floor Studio ** CONVENIENT LOCATION Located on Clytha Square within walking distance of the Royal Gwent Hospital and the City Center. Easy access to public transport and major road links and M4 **
* Property comprises of * Good sized living/bedroom area * Brand new fitted kitchen with cooker * bathroom with shower over bath * GAS AND HEATING INCLUDED **
27 properties for Sale in Newport, and a further
39 properties for Rent in Newport
This can be broken down as follows, 0 detached houses for rent in Newport,
1 semi detached houses for rent in Newport, 0 terraced houses for rent in Newport,
and 0 bungalows for rent in Newport.
The average property sold price in Newport is £228,165
Nearest Stations to Newport
Rogerstone Station is 1.43 miles from Newport
Newport (South Wales) Station is 2.11 miles from Newport
Risca & Pontymister Station is 2.74 miles from Newport
Cross Keys Station is 4.53 miles from Newport
Share this property on your wall or with selected connections
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file containing a unique identifier that is placed in the web browser of your computer or mobile device. Cookies and related technologies, such as tracking pixels, enable our systems to recognize your device and report information back to us. Such recognition helps the efficient operation of PropertyHeads, including our website and apps.
What Cookies Does PropertyHeads Use, and Why?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
We use a session cookie to identify you during a particular visit to PropertyHeads. Session cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser or app after using PropertyHeads.
We use a persistent cookie to identify you over a long period of time. (For example, if you asked us to keep you signed in, we would use a persistent cookie for that purpose.) Persistent cookies remain on your device for the set period of time specified in the cookie.
Facebook: If you register or sign in using Facebook, a Facebook cookie is set to help track your log-in.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, including Google Analytics cookies, to collect anonymous traffic data to help us analyze how members and visitors access and use PropertyHeads, and for other Analytics services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Third-Party Cookies From Content Shared By Members: PropertyHeads members may share content on PropertyHeads that originates from a third-party website or service, and that third-party website or service may set its own cookies when you interact with that content. For example, if a member posts a video from YouTube on PropertyHeads, YouTube may set a cookie when you click to watch the video.
What Other Related Technologies Does PropertyHeads Use, and Why?
Tracking Pixels: Our advertising partners may use tracking pixels or similar technology to measure the success of the sponsored posts or other advertising products they use. A “tracking pixel” (also sometimes called web beacon, or clear GIF) is a tiny piece of code, invisible to the user, placed on a webpage or in an email and used in combination with a cookie, to link a given activity or impression back to the user; the advertiser includes it in its content so it can measure whether our members interact with that content (for example, by clicking to view an offer). We may set our own tracking pixel on an advertiser’s website so we can measure whether our members found the advertiser’s content effective or interesting, by tracking whether the sponsored post prompted members to take advantage of the advertised offer. This information helps us assess whether sponsored posts and other advertising offers are relevant and interesting to our members and successful for the advertiser.
Changes to This Policy